Here are the steps in building a swimming pool!
1) Crystal Pools and Spas Inc. will get the pool permitted from the parish/county.
2) The layout of your swimming pool will be done by Crystal Pools according to the shape you like.
3) The backhoes dump trucks will be there for the dig day, this is when you the homeowner will see the reality of a swimming pool.
4) The steel rods are tied into a grid pattern so that the gunite/concrete has it’s proper strength.
5) The gunite/concrete is installed and you will see your pool in a different viewpoint, at this point the pool is a reality.
6) The demolition of the forms that the gunite lied against is done by Crystal Pools and Spas Inc.
7) Tiling of the pool that is chosen by you. The tile is the band that goes above the plaster and below the decking/coping.
8) Plumbing of your swimming pool that is done by Crystal Pools and Spas Inc. This is where the infrastructure of piping connecting the pool to your pool equipment is completed. Also yard drainage is installed if needed.
9) All of the pool equipment/lighting is all installed with timer box/computer system and the pool deck is grounded.
10) The pool deck is formed up and then the concrete is poured and then the finish to the concrete is applied to the concrete that is chosen by you or the pavers are installed at this point.
11) The forms from the decking are demoed and removed.
12) The final major step is plastering of your pool. This is the waterproofing of the gunite/concrete and gives you the color of your pool water when full of water. The color of the plaster is chosen by you.
13) The pool when full of water is started up by Crystal Pools and Spas Inc and the equipment is started and pool cleaner is installed. Also the pool is brushed down and you are instructed in how to maintain your swimming pool. If the pool is salt water the salt will be added 2 weeks following to the plastering of the pool.
14) SWIM and ENJOY!!!!
Behind the scenes of the swimming pool construction process there are plenty of things going on by Crystal Pools and Spas Inc. that would be too many to state. One thing for sure is you are getting 100% of Crystal Pools and Spas Inc. time/energy/effort. Anything that you see in the steps listed above that says done by Crystal Pools and Spas Inc are physical work actually done by Jeff or Kevin Knott, the owners of the company on top of the initial salescall. On top of this work we are constantly on the job helping out with our subcontractors. The thing about this is everybody wins. The subcontractor gets an extra hand, Crystal Pools and Spas Inc. is there to catch/attack any problems/questions that are there to answer/solve, and mainly you the homeowner ARE INSURED to having the BEST swimming pool possibly built!!!!